Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This evening marks a special event for the year. It is the first good full moon of the year! With the event, I would like to make a few announcements.

Firstly, I just want to thank everybody for their continued support. I am nothing without you.

Next I'd like to mention that it is going to be a busy next couple months ahead of us with many new Mr. Hexagon things to look forward to: there is of course the recently mentioned 20 Event Competition, a new project in the works inspired by 1963 retro nostalgia trip Street Rod, I'm doing some art for a project with the Daily Click's very freakin' own S-M-R, and but not least, we've got The Waiting Game to look forwards to.

And as if all of that is not enough, I'm proud to say that you'll be seeing more articles from me! Stay tuned dudes! Enjoy the first full moon of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment